Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global manufacturer of innovative technical textiles offering differentiated value propositions to a broad range of markets and applications such as Apparel, Automotive, Building Materials, Hygiene, Medical, Shoe and Leathergoods as well as Specialties.
1. Getting orders from customer/salesman, follow order operation procedures to handle daily orders. .
2. If stock shortage, actively contact other C/S in China for stock re-allocation. If purchase is required, contact with purchasing dept. and confirm coming shpt with salesman on a daily basis. If any issue arising during transportation, contact logistic department and personal in charge in time to solve the problem.
3. Make goods post and create billing in SAP in time every morning. Provide billing list to be checked by the financial staff so that they can issue VAT invoice on schedule.
4. Answer to inquires of salesman on demand, including stock checking, coming shpt, customer information and sales records.
5. Keep documents in archives properly. Make relevant records and monthly report.
6. Review goods reserve orders monthly, especially for goods with long remaining time. Check with salesman actively to cancel order or avoid any missed orders.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by managers.
1. College graduated or higher degree
2. Working experience in relevant field
3. Familiar with ERP system and Office Tools, preferably SAP & Excel
4. Ability to make basic communication, report, and send/receive emails with English.