Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global manufacturer of innovative technical textiles offering differentiated value propositions to a broad range of markets and applications such as Apparel, Automotive, Building Materials, Hygiene, Medical, Shoe and Leathergoods as well as Specialties.
1. Pay visits to customers every month, and maintain good cooperative relationship with old and new customers.
2. Instruct salesmen to develop new customers in the assigned sales region.
3. Provide customers with pre-sales product services, including quotation, order confirmation and deliver arrangement.
4. Provide customers with after-sales product services, including order follow-up, reminding, collection of overdue payment and handling of quality issues.
5. Attend business meetings according to arrangements made by business manager/branch manager and provide required business reports.
6. Work with international Account Department to exchange market information and promote sales.
7. Team work, assist other salesman when they are on leave.
1. University graduated, over 2 years relevant experience in sales & marketing
2. Product knowledge of interlining and garments is preferable
3. Good written and read English and Chinese
4. Strong sense of responsibility and positive and active attitude