Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global manufacturer of innovative technical textiles offering differentiated value propositions to a broad range of markets and applications such as Apparel, Automotive, Building Materials, Hygiene, Medical, Shoe and Leathergoods as well as Specialties.
1. Receiving orders from salesman & IC companies, follow the procedure of order processing.
2. Coordinate with factory on goods ready date and transportation company on delivery properly
3. Contact with forwarders on shipping schedules booking and prepare export shipping documents.
4. Daily operation in SAP system, creating, posting and billing.
5. Answer the inquiries from sales & customers, stock checking, production schedule, transportation charges and sales record.
6. Provide sales figures and reports monthly .
7. Arrange sample deliveries at request.
8. Update sales quotation to inter-companies.
9. Check the local charges with forwarders orderly & collect their docs for vendor creating and apply for F/N payment.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
1. College graduated, and over 2 years experience in relevant field.
2. Familiar with office software and SAP system.
3. Well communication in supply chain.
4. Fluent oral and written communication ability in English