Product Complaint Management
1. Act as the regional Product Complaint Owner and Super-User of “Comanda” which is the Klüber global complaint system.
2. Receive, evaluate and filter the product complaints in Klüber China, organize the complaint inspection and drive the progress with the Complaint Inspectors located in Klüber China or other Klüber sites until the complaint is closed.
3. Analyze the regional product complaint status termly, and report to regional management and global complaint management the continuous improvement aspects on products.
4. Improve the regional Product Complaint Management process continuously to increase the effectiveness and efficiency on product complaint handling.
Competitive Product Analysis and Coordination
1. Act as the Speak-Partner for the sales force in Klüber China with the technical functions in both Klüber China and Klüber other sites, in order to well coordinate the competitive product analysis requests.
2. Receive, check and filter the general competitive product analysis requests from the sales force, provide professional guidance on the analysis know-how. Monitor the whole analysis process, and translate the test results into the sales value arguments for the sales force.
3. Record, and categorize the competitive product analysis information, and termly analyze and summarize the competitive products information into the competitive product database.
Innovation and New Product Management
1. Assist the Product Manager to manage the regional New Product Idea Pool.
2. Assist the Product Manager to drive the regional new product development pipeline using the Gate styled process.
3. Assist the Product Manager on the general new product launch activities, e.g., the new product testing, new product documents making, new product sales tool package preparation, new product training and introduction, etc...
4. Assist the Product Manager to monitor the market performance of the new launched products, and provide the general support to the sales force in new products market promotion.
General Product Support, Coordination and Service
1. Provide all the product related support and service to the sales force especially on the product enquiries and consultant.
2. Product documents management: the Product Information Leaflets, Product Information Cards, Product Value Case Studies, Product Clarification, etc…
3. Act as the product support channel in between of the sales force and the technical functions in both Klüber China and Klüber other sites.
1. Bachelor degree, in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering related majors;
2. Industrial Marketing or Product Management experiences in multinational companies are preferred;
3. Systematic, analytic and innovative thinking, sales oriented mindset;
4. Determined and positive working attitude, combining with personal working style, willing to work with accuracy;
5. Good adaptability to the new environments and challenges;
6. Good planning and organizing skills, willing to work with a team;
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various functions (e.g., R&D, Sales, Logistics, Top Management, etc.;
8. Very good written and spoken English skills to interact with the global team.
9. Good computer skills;
10. Acknowledge the culture of Klüber Lubrication Group, willing to push the limit for the high quality products in an ambitious way;